- Be Generous! Donate to Preservation Chicago to support our tireless advocacy!
- Spread the Word! Read and share our Facebook , Twitter and Instagram posts!
- Be Informed! Sign up to receive the Month-in-Review eNewsletter!
- Be Heard! Attend community meetings and make your voice heard!
- Be Counted! Take a moment to sign our online petitions!
THANK YOU from your friends at Preservation Chicago!
Preservation Chicago is committed to strengthening the vibrancy of Chicago’s economy and quality of life by championing our historic built environment.
Preservation Chicago protects and revitalizes Chicago’s irreplaceable architecture, neighborhoods and urban green spaces. We influence stakeholders toward creative reuse and preservation through advocacy, outreach, education, and partnership.
Your financial support allows Preservation Chicago to advocate every day to protect historic buildings throughout Chicago. For a small non-profit, every dollar counts. Preservation Chicago is a 501(c)(3) non-profit so your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law. Donating is fast, easy and directly helps the efforts to protect Chicago’s historic legacy.
For larger donors wishing to support Preservation Chicago, please contact Ward Miller regarding the Preservation Circle details and a schedule of events at email@example.com or 312-443-1000.