Preservation Chicago "2017 Chicago 7 Most Endangered" Original Poster
“Chicago 7 Most Endangered” Coach Tour – SOLD OUT
Please join Preservation Chicago for our 2017 “Chicago 7 Most Endangered Buildings” Coach Tour
Saturday, June 3rd, 2017
10 am to 3 pm
$35 per person, which includes box lunch from
The Goddess and The Grocer.
Round trip from 4410 N. Ravenswood Ave.
This tour is not-to-be-missed for those interested in taking a closer look at the threatened buildings of the 2017 Chicago 7 and being immersed in their history.
The tour will be conducted by Ward Miller of Preservation Chicago and Jacob Kaplan of Forgotten Chicago, two leading experts on the history of Chicago and its architecture. The tour will visit the…
- Madison Pulaski Commercial District
- Chicago’s 20th Century Public Sculptures throughout the Loop
- Jackson Park and South Shore Cultural Center
- Chicago Union Station Power House
- Cornell Store & Flats
- Altgeld Gardens
- Water Intake Cribs (from the shore!)
Learn why Preservation Chicago chose these “7” as our 2017 most endangered and what these spaces, places, and works of art mean to the City of Chicago.
Please come early at 9:30 to enjoy coffee and breakfast pastries.
At 10:00 am, a luxury coach will depart from Preservation Chicago at 4410 N. Ravenswood and will return to Preservation Chicago’s office by 3:00 pm.
The Preservation Chicago office is steps from the CTA Montrose Red Line Station. Ample non-metered parking should be available along Ravenswood Ave.
A box lunch from Goddess and the Grocer will be served. Please choose during ticket purchase. Sandwiches served with chips and an assortment of cookies for desert. Water and soft drinks will be available.
1. Grilled Chicken Club: Grilled herbed chicken, applewood bacon, avocado, green leaf lettuce, tomatoes and Goddess aioli on ciabatta
2. California Dreaming: Roast turkey breast, swiss, avocado, arugula, beefsteak tomatoes and lemon aioli on sunflower wheat
3. Wicker Park (Vegetarian): Roasted tomatoes, roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, spinach and basil pesto on demi baguette