4410 N. Ravenswood Avenue
Chicago, IL 60640
Join Preservation Chicago for a tour conducted by Ward Miller (Executive Director of Preservation Chicago) and Jacob Kaplan (Forgotten Chicago) to learn about and see first hand the places the have been chosen as:
Preservation Chicago’s “Chicago 7 Most Endangered of 2018”
An air conditioned coach bus will take you to:
- Jackson Park, Midway Plaisance & South Shore Cultural Center
- James R. Thompson Center/State of Illinois Building
- Harper High School
- Washington Park Substation
- Chicago’s Union Station (A walking tour of Union Station and lunch served in the Founders Room)
- Hotel Guyon
- Brick Paved Streets and Alleys in Chicago
Hear the history and importance of these buildings, parks and features in Chicago and why Preservation Chicago feels they are endangered and should be protected.
Tour departs promptly at 10am from 4410 N Ravenswood
Tickets cost $45 and include lunch. A lunch of salads and sandwiches will be served in the Founders Room at Union Station, and beverages are included throughout the tour.
Coach bus returns to 4410 N. Ravenswood by 3pm