Preservation Chicago Newsletter
- St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church, 8237 S. South Shore Drive, South Shore, William J. Brinkmann, 1909
- All Saints – St. Anthony Catholic Church, 518 West 28th Place, Bridgeport, Henry J. Schlacks, 1913
- St. Ita Catholic Church, 5500 N. Broadway, Edgewater, Henry J. Schlacks, 1924-1927
- St. Mary of the Lake Catholic Church, 4200 N. Sheridan Road, Uptown, Henry J. Schlacks, 1917
- St. Barbara Catholic Church, 2859 S. Throop Street, Bridgeport, Worthmann & Steinbach, 1914
- St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 600 W. 45th Street, Canaryville, Burnham & Root, 1888
- St. Jerome Croatian Catholic Church, 2823 S. Princeton Avenue, Bridgeport, Christian O. Hansen, 1885
- Santa Lucia-Santa Maria Incoronata, 3022 S. Wells Street, Bridgeport, Ray Basso, 1961
- St. Therese Chinese Catholic Church and School, 218 W. Alexander Street, Bridgeport, William F. Gubbins, 1904
- St. Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Church, 4827 N. Kenmore Avenue, Uptown, Joseph W. McCarthy, 1917
- St. Mary of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, 1039 W. 32nd Street, Bridgeport, Henry Engelbert, 1889
- Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 653 W. 37th Street, Bridgeport, Patrick C. Keeley, 1885
- St. Adalbert Catholic Church, 1650 W. 17th Street, Pilsen, Henry J. Schlacks, 1914 (Mother Church of the South Side Polish Catholic community)
Petition: Save the Superior Street Rowhouses from Demolition!
- Educate developers and the public on “good” vs. “bad” additions through campaign-driven seminars, panels, fact-sheets and a comprehensive set of Design Guidelines for additions.
- Provide homeowners with direct access to qualified and affordable architects, engineers and contractors experienced in creating sensible second story additions.
- Bring awareness to Aldermen and the City of Chicago Department of Buildings through our campaign petition, homeowner testimonials, and statements of support from neighborhood organizations.
“Ando and Le Corbusier: Masters of Architecture”
at Wrightwood 659
Through December 15, 2018
“Pictures from an Exposition: Visualizing the 1893 World’s Fair” at The Newberry Library
Through December 31, 2018
Support Computers for Pullman Archives
CALL FOR 2019 NOMINATIONS for Preservation Chicago’s 7 Most Endangered Buildings List